Promoting man kinds most beneficial insect; the honey bee.
· North Western Kansas Beekeepers, Meet bi-monthly various locations in western Kansas. Backyard hobbyists to small-scale commercial beekeepers. For information or to be added to the contact list: Julie Cahoj email: email@example.com or call 785-626-3697.
Find a Club
· Northeastern Kansas Beekeepers Assn., meets the 3rd Monday of the month at 7:00 pm at the Douglas County Fairgrounds at 2110 Harper St., Lawrence KS., Bldg. 21 N. NEKBA.org. (FB).
· Shawnee County Area Beekeeping monthly class, 3rd Wednesday of the month, 6:30-8 at the Shawnee North Community Center, 300 NE 43rdSt., Topeka KS. contact Becky Tipton at firstname.lastname@example.org 785-484-3710.
· Wichita Area Beekeepers South Central Kansas Honey Producers Association SCKHPA in Yahoo Groups (KS - local affiliate) - South Central KS (FB) They meet at the Great Plains Nature Center on the 2nd Saturday of the month at 1:00 pm. (FB)
South Central Kansas Beekeepers Assoc. Winfield, KS Contact: Richard Harvey 620-442-8332.
· South Western Kansas Beekeepers, Call or email for meetings and various locations in western Kansas. Backyard hobbyists to small-scale commercial beekeepers. For information or to be added to the contact list: Ron Hopkins email: email@example.com or 960-214-0644.
· Heartland Beekeepers Associationof Southeast Kansas, Pittsburg KS meets the 1stThursday of the month at 6:30-8:45 pm at Pittsburg State University, Yates Hall room 102 –google them, they communicate by FaceBook
· Golden Prairie Beekeepers Association, Meet the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm at the Garnett County Extension Office, 411 S. Oak, Garnett KS. Marlin McGowin, 785-433-1381 (FB)
· Montgomery County Bee Keepers Association, Independence, KS
Meets 2nd Thursday Contact: John Blount 620-515-3977
· Cherokee County Area Beekeepers, Columbus KS meet at the Cherokee County K-State Research and Extension Office, 124 W County Rd. Columbus KS 66725, 3rdThursday of the month at 6:30 pm, contact them by (FB)
· Flint Hill Beekeepers, Emporia KS meet the 2ndMonday of the month at 6:00 pm at the Extension office 2632 W Us Highway 50. For information contact Jane King at 620-341-3645. (FB)
Updated 09/19/2018 (rb).
© All rights reserved by Kansas Honey Producers Association.
Beekeeping Groups Around Kansas:
· Central Kansas Area-Morford Lavender Farm, 1376 18th Rd., Kanopolis, Kansas Phone: (785) 472-4984. Join the Morford Lavender Farm (FB) and you will be notified of the beekeeper meetings that they host there.